A Superior Electrician makes significantly more than an average electrician with better benefits, better hours, and a brighter future. If you are a highly qualified residential service electrician, we would love to hear from you. All applicants are kept confidential and we will contact qualified candidates ASAP.
Benefits include top pay, paid vacation and holidays, paid health insurance, continued education opportunities, company vehicle, uniforms, and performance bonuses.
1. Excellent electrical troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least five (5) years’ experience as a residential electrician. No exceptions to experience.
2. Electrical license or have a desire and willingness to become a licensed electrician.
3. A clean driving record and able to pass regular and random drug testing.
4. A clean criminal background.
5. Your own a complete set of professional hand tools.
6. Experience with a tablet or smartphone.
7. Command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
8. Ability to work late if the situation arises.
9. Ability to work an occasional Saturday if the situation arises.
10. Enjoy people and electrical work.
11. Willingness to learn and be teachable.
12. Excellent professional and personal references.
13. Live within a 40-mile radius of the metro Atlanta area.
14. Have a prepared Resume.
Superior Electricians Open Positions
Apprentice/Helper – requires no electrical field experience but a willingness to attend an apprenticeship program and a strong work ethic. Call for details on compensation and benefits.
Electricians – requires 3-4 years of previous electrical field experience.
Service Technicians – requires at least 5 years of previous electrical field experience, good driving record, and strong customer service skills.
Call today! We look forward to hearing from you. 678-674-4779